Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Project: Yardsale!

I spent 14 dollars, went to three different yard sales, a total of 30 minutes and got all of this wood for projects! Yes, I did happen across a great yard sale that was selling wood for projects...but I had to be bargainer to get more for less. A lot of times people just want the stuff out of their house and so a good way to get more is to ask for it!
Don't be afraid to clump things together in a box and ask for one price for all. The worse they can say is no...

I found these cupboard doors, going for a dollar a piece which is really cheap, but I asked if I bought more than just one if they would take it down to 50 cents a piece.
I haven't settled on what I want to do with them...but I have some awesome ideas!

I found this for 5 bucks! This frame at Roberts is 20-30 bucks.
I am so excited to give this guy a fresh new look!

For creators on a budget, yardsales are a must!

1 comment:

Jana and Brett said...

I love yard sales! I have seen so many and I am kicking myself now that I haven't stopped at any!!! Now I'm stoppin! Good finds!