Sunday, July 3, 2011

Project: Recycle!

I don't know about you guys, but I have went through various ways to get my recycling in order. I am a huge believer in all things "Save the World," so my battle with the recycling bins has been somewhat crazy! I have done plastic bags under the sink, I have done crates in the shop, I have done laundry baskets...but all of them look terrible and take up soooo much space.

So I decided that the laundry basket was only half right- Walmart has this "el-cheapo" (my husband the Spanish teacher is not impressed with my word invention...) laundry separater for 10 bucks. I lined them with trash bags, labeled each one with cutsie paper and a safety pin and there you have it...
a space saving recycling bin!
Mine fits nice and cozy in my laundry room...

*Because we don't have recycling pick-up where I live, I choose a site where all the proceeds go to our city celebration of "Peach Days" and to our Little League programs. Save the world and then some!
:)

No comments: