Thursday, June 7, 2012

Project: Graduation Caps

Hello all! What a crazy year it has been! Having a baby really puts crafting and free time on hold. But! I'm glad to be back. :0)
I was able to teach in a Preschool Co-op this year. We had our end of the year Graduation Party last Monday, and I was in charge of the Graduation Caps. But I saw these yummy treats on Pinterest and had to play. 



Cute and simple. I wish I would have bought a different kind of frosting. The gel was hard to work with.
Now on to Posterboard Graduation Caps! 
I made 4 hats out of 2 Posterboard, normal crafting scissors to cut everything out used and Hot Glue to hold it all together. 
I bent down the top part of the circle piece, and cut slits every inch. Then I cut out every other square so it was easier to handle. Then hot glued the remaining pieces down! 
Done! 
And a nice chunky yarn tassle glued right on top! 
Congratulations little Preschooler!

2 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

You did a fantastic job! S is still playing with her hat!

Melanie said...

Those are really cute Jana. Way to go.