Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Project: Necklace

After finding this tutorial I was totally inspired! I made 4 necklaces with things I had lying around the house! Take a peek at this tutorial!
Warning: You will receive many compliments wearing your new necklace!
The last time I flew, I was wearing one, and I was asked where I purchased my necklace. It was thrilling to tell them, I made it!
Definitely recommend making at least one! :0)

Tip: I used some old broken necklace chains to glue onto the Pom Pom's.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I am so glad you didn't forget about me. I don't know if you need my email address, but if you do then it is meliss_ka@hotmail.com. I hope you guys are doing great. Your kids are growing so big.

Chef in Training said...

i saw this post on a link party and had to tell you this is darling! I love it! I enjoyed your blog and I am your newest follower! I would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Jana! I love looking at your blog and would an invite! e-mail is jennesa_schneider@yahoo.com cant wait to see more of your cute projects and cute kiddos! Thanks

Lindsey said...

So cute! Featuring this on friday! :)