Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Project: Card Swap

A friend recently invited me into a Card Swap.
Card Swap: A group of X amount of people, who make 2 cards for every person in the group according to the theme chosen. (I was confused about this: 2 designs, not a different card for every person.) You are given a deadline, and then set free to unleash your creative possibilities in a card.
This card swap had 11 ladies in it, the theme was 1 Birthday card and 1 Blank card. We had two weeks to finish before the swap.
Above is my 22 cards I got back! It was like Christmas! I love all of them, and I think I am set for the rest of the year! 
This one was my favorite... 
Surprise!
Cute, huh! 
I made this one... 
This is your day!
Shake your Tail Feather.
Hop-Pea Birthday!
Seriously creative. 
My friend, Megan that invited me to this swap made this one. Love the baby clothespin.
So many great ideas. 
Love the ribbon on this one. 
I really had so many favorites, but you get the idea. Set up a Card Swap with your friends! You get so much back from such a small sacrifice of time. 

2 comments:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I want to do this! Those cards are amazing!

Lisa Merkley said...

I'd totally do a card swap with you! And I'm pretty sure at least one of my sisters, maybe two, would want to do it too!