Friday, September 30, 2011

Project: Easy Halloween Decor

What you need:
Picture Frame (I found mine in the $1 bins at Target)
Festive Scrap Paper
Halloween-y vinyl or stickers
Scissors 
I cut out the cute paper to fit inside the frames, and stuck the cute vinyl on the paper. I was tempted to vinyl the outside of the frame, but I hope to use these cute frames for some other holidays.
The vinyl doesn't have to be characters, you could use letters as well! I thought of doing B O O! or E E K! The possibilities are endless.
Cute and Easy! I love Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

New follower from Tatertos and Jello - LOVE this idea!
Courtney
www.lilnoodlebug.com

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Really Cute! I would love for you to link up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.
www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

Nikki Monet said...

These are super cute!! Would love if you would stop by and share these at my linky party! http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/10/bedazzle-me-monday-2_02.html

Have a great day!!