Sunday, July 3, 2011

Project: Red, White and Blue Drink!

The 4th of July is one of my absolute favorite holidays to celebrate!
Enjoy yours too!

Red, White and Blue Drink
Fill clear cup with ice
Pour in Cranberry Juice
Pour in Blue Powerade/Gatorade
Pour Sprite Zero on top
Tip: Pour directly on a piece of ice, the colors stay seperate nicer. :0)
Another Tip: You can do this with any drink, just be sure to pour the drink with the most sugar content first...

A great 4th of July drink for the kids to whip up too!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Super cute idea! My kiddos would love this and think I was magic!! I just got your note off my blog, for some reason it didn't go to my e-mail. I would love an invite to your private blog (Jana) I'll give you my e-mail, just in case it doesn't work though blogger. nicolefelt@gmail.com Thanks!!